This website is not affiliated with the Debian Project, use it in combination with Debian at your own risk!
APT-Repositories for sid/unstable:
deb http://debian.orson.at/repositories/daily/ unstable main contrib non-free
deb-src http://debian.orson.at/repositories/daily/ unstable main contrib non-free
deb http://debian.orson.at/repositories/daily/ experimental main non-free
deb-src http://debian.orson.at/repositories/daily/ experimental main non-free
GPG signing-key for these repositories:
Repository public GPG signing-key
and maybe you need some other libs from:
# Generally you might need the debian experimental repository
deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian experimental main contrib non-free
# ffmpeg,transcode,dvd-rip,mplayer-fonts,xvid,usw... (mplayer)
deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org/ sid main
deb-src http://www.debian-multimedia.org/ sid main
BEWARE: use them on your own risk, you might end up with a borked system!
If you have problems/questions DO NOT ask the official Debian-Maintainer or file bugs on official Debian-bugs pages...
Just try to ask me (Jürgen Tretthahn <email@example.com>)
Some available packages to explicitly note:
(some in unstable, some in experimental. Search for them with Package search)
- roccat-tools (Support for extended features of some Roccat mouses)
- Wine with following additions:
- With Surround sound (4.1 5.1 7.1) DSound support and PulseAudio-driver (winepulse) from Maarten Lankhorst
- RawInput functionality from Vincas Miliūnas
- Initial namedpipes datagrams support from Adam Martinson
- CUDA runtime (cudart) wrapper dlls from... Jürgen Tretthahn :-), Used in games like Rage, Skydrift,...
- camsource (camera stream manipulation tool, with v4l2 support + fixes for input_v4l2)
- OpenAL (libopenal0)
Contact: orson (aet) orson (maskdot) at